Creative Visualization Strategy To Reach Your Goals Easier
Creative visualization strategy can give you awesome results! One of the creative visualization secrets is to choose only one goal at a time.
With short-term goals, such as organizing clutter, or a challenging meeting with someone, use it for 3 to 5 days. You’ll be surprised by how naturally it gets done!
For longer-term goals like weight loss or becoming your real, authentic self, use this strategy for a minimum of one month. Results will start budding after several days and will bloom fully after more time. As you do it daily, you’ll come closer to each desired positive outcome.
Let's do it together!
Sample for yourself now how easy this creative visualization strategy is and how beautifully it works. This specific example is for weight loss.
Adjust the wording for your own specific weight loss goals.
Words such as Picture, Visualize, See and Imagine are used interchangeably.
It’s not necessary to see with closed eyes. This creative visualization strategy will work equally well, if you simply imagine it.
Another creative visualization secrets is to take a few moments to clarify your intention.
For example, "My intention is to be very comfortable with my ideal weight".
A second important tip is to begin each session by relaxing your body...
Check the specific body relaxation instructions on how to meditate for beginners here.
OK, now that you’re relaxed, here is the sequence:
- Imagine or picture yourself sitting comfortably
- Visualize your body at its present weight
- Include details like your hair and clothing, head to toe
- Imagine that your present body feels great, top to bottom (if you have body pain, this can help relieve it)
- Visualize a happy, peaceful or contented expression on your face
- Now connect for several moments to your heart chakra in the center of your chest... focus on warm energy there
- Next, imagine holding a meeting there with your higher self, however you think of it
- Your higher self tells you how happy she/he is with you, just the way you are now
- Allow yourself to accept unconditional love from your higher self
- If you feel any resistance, sadness, negativity etc., stop and breathe more deeply for a few minutes, then repeat the last 4 points
- Now for just 30-60 seconds, visualize your body at your desired weight (remember to be reasonable and gentle; consider your age and body type)
- Open your eyes, breathe deeply once or twice, rub your hands together, connect with your body and continue your day
Visualization works! Remember, results follow your focus so focus on what you want to have!
Creative visualization strategy can help you with anything. Maybe you’d like to start something you’ve procrastinated? Use a visualization script for relaxation and then visualize yourself doing it... 3 or 4 times may be all it takes! Visualize anything that is for your highest good.
Just one rule... it is not to be used for selfish goals or to harm others.
Would you like to get personalized coaching in using a creative visualization strategy for your specific goal? Contact me with your details and we'll get in touch.
Or, perhaps you want a simple meditation technique that you can practice anywhere and anytime you feel stuck, anxious, stressed or upset.
Fill in the form below to receive as a gift from me a Guided Meditation download. It will restore your calm & balance and re-energize you for the next task. As a bonus, you will also receive 7 Easy Meditation Tips--one a week. You'll love them, they are practical and quick. You'll feel more peaceful, focused, and relaxed.
^Top of this Page^ Creative Visualization Strategy
Relaxation Script >>
<< Learn to Meditate
© Copyright Meditation Escape™-All rights reserved